Complaints and returns
1. New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a fault-free item.
3. In the case of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer shall have the right to complain based on the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by electronic mail to Seller's address specified in the Regulations.
5. It is recommended that in the complaint include, among others. a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date of its occurrence), the details of the customer filing the complaint, and the Customer's request for defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the claim without delay, not later than within 14 days, and if he fails to do so within this time limit, it is considered that the Customer's claim is considered justified.
7. Goods sent in the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3 of the Regulations.
8. Termination of the Agreement concluded and return of purchased goods:
a. in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days of receiving the consumer's statement of withdrawal, all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the item, how to provide other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller,
b. repay the payment Seller will use the same methods of payment as the Consumer used in the original transaction, unless the consumer explicitly agreed to a different solution that will not involve him at all costs,
c. The Seller may withhold payment until the Product has been returned or until delivery of proof of return to the Product, whichever occurs earlier,
d. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address stated in the Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date he informed the Seller of the withdrawal from the Contract, the date will be retained if the Consumer returns the Product within 14 days,
e. The consumer bears the direct cost of return of the Product, including the cost of return of the Product if, by its nature, this Product could not normally be returned by mail,
f. The consumer is only liable for a reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use other than as necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and performance of the Product.