1. Internet service Pracownia Projektowo - Krawiecka "DOR", available at the Internet address http://www.pracowniador.pl, run by Dorota Drzewiecka conducting business activity under the name Pracownia Projektowo - Krawiecka "DOR", entered into the Central Register and Information Economic Activity (CEIDG) led by the Minister for Economic Affairs, NIP PL number : 7742689549, REGON number: 146570282.
2. These Regulations are addressed to Costumers and define the rules and procedures for concluding with the Consumer a Remote Sales Agreement through the Service.
1. Costumer – an individual who concludes an agreement with the Seller within the framework of the Service, whose subject matter is not connected directly with its economic or professional activity.
2. Seller - an individual running a business under the name of Pracownia Projektowo - Krawiecka "DOR", entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for the economy, NIP PL7742689549, REGON 146570282.
3. Costumer – every individual purchasing through the service
4. Entrepreneur - natural person, legal entity and organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate statute grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf the economic activity which uses the Service.
5. Service - Internet service run by the Seller at the Internet address http://www.pracowniador.pl.
6. Distance agreement - contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of a structured remote contracting system (within the Service), without simultaneous physical presence of the parties, exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract.
7. Terms and Conditions - these Terms of Service.
8. Order - a statement of will of the Customer submitted through the Order Form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Order Form - an interactive form available on the Website enabling you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to your Basket and defining the terms of the Sale Agreement, including delivery and payment methods.
10. Shopping Cart - an element of the Service software (an integral part of the order form), which shows the products selected by the Customer for purchase, and the possibility of establishing and modifying the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - the item available on the Service which is the subject of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Contact with the Service
1. Address of the seller: 09 - 402 Płock, Królewiecka 23.
3. Seller telephone number: +48 691 274 378.
4. Seller's bank account number: 27 1500 1618 1216 1005 5827 0000.
5. The customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph.
6. The customer can communicate by phone with the Seller between 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
To use the Website, including viewing the Service assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and any web browser,
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies.
1. The Seller is not liable for any interruption in the operation of the Service caused by force majeure, unauthorized activity of third parties or incompatibility of the Website with the Client's technical infrastructure.
2. Prices quoted in Polish Zloty, US Dollars and Euros are automatically converted according to the current NBP exchange rate table. and are gross (including VAT).
3. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer shall consist of the price of the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal services), to which the Customer is informed on the Website during the Order submission, including the moment of expressing the will to tie up the Sales Agreement.
Rules for submitting the Order
To place an order:
a. choose the Product that is the subject of the Order,
b. choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay the order within the specified time, subject to § 7 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
b. personal collection available at: 09 - 402 Płock, Królewiecka 23.
2. Customer may use the following payment methods:
a. Electronic payments using the PayPal platform,
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the website.
Execution of the contract of sale
1. The conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall be made after the Customer submits the Order by means of the Order Form on the Internet Service in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
2. After submitting the Order, the Seller shall immediately acknowledge receipt thereof and at the same time accept the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance is effected by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sale Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email, the Customer agrees to the sale agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If Customer chooses:
a. electronic payment or payment by credit card, the customer is obliged to make payment within 3 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Contract of Sale - otherwise the order will be canceled.
4. If the Customer chooses a delivery method other than personal receipt, the Product will be dispatched by the Seller within the time specified in his description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer during the Order submission.
5. If you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest delivery date.
6. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of electronic payment or payment card - from the date of recognition of the Seller's bank account.
6. If Customer chooses to receive a Personal Product, the Product will be ready for acceptance by the Customer within the time specified in the Product's description. Readiness of the Product to be received Customer will be further informed by the Seller by sending the relevant e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address given during the Order submission.
7. If you order Products with different reception readiness times, the availability deadline is the longest deadline.
9. Delivery of the product takes place all over the world.
10. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is free of charge unless the Sales Contract provides otherwise. Delivery costs of the Product (including transport, delivery and postal charges) are indicated to the Customer on the Website of the "Payments and Delivery" tab and during the Order submission process, including the Customer's willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. Customer's receipt of the Product is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal from the contract
1. The consumer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the Contract of Sale without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers a number of Products that are supplied separately, in part or in part, the time period referred to in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, part or lot.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. It is sufficient to send a statement by the consumer before the expiry of the time limit.
5. A statement may be sent via traditional mail by sending a statement to the Seller's address - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The declaration may also be submitted on the form, the form of which is enclosed in Appendix 1 to these Regulations and the Annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 consumer rights, however this is not compulsory.
7. If the consumer sends a statement by electronic means, the Seller will send the Consumer immediately to the consumer e-mail address confirming receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
8. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. in the event of withdrawal from the Contracts concluded by distance, the Agreement is deemed not to be,
b. in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Contract, all payments made by him, How to provide other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller.
c. the repayment of the payment will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods as used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer explicitly agrees to another solution that will not involve him at all,
d. The Seller may withhold payment until the Product has been returned or until delivery of proof of return to him, whichever occurs first,
e. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address given in this Regulation immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he notified the Seller of the withdrawal from the Contract, the date will be retained if the Consumer returns the Product within 14 days,
f. The consumer bears the direct cost of return of the Product, including the cost of returning the Product if, by its nature, this Product could not normally be returned by mail,
g. The consumer is only liable for a reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use other than as necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and performance of the Product,
9. Where, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be returned in normal postage, this information, as well as product return costs, will be included in the Product's description in the Store.
Complaints and guarantee
1. New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a fault-free item.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer shall have the right to complain based on the provisions of the Civil Code.
4. Complaints must be submitted in writing or by electronic means to the Seller's address specified in these Terms and Conditions.
5. It is recommended that in the complaint include, among others. a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date of its occurrence), the details of the customer filing the complaint, and the Customer's request for defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the claim without delay, not later than within 14 days, and if he fails to do so within this time limit, it is considered that the Customer's claim is considered justified.
7. Goods sent in the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
8. If the Product has been granted a warranty, information about it, and its content, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
Out-of-court handling of complaints and claims
1. Detailed information on the possibility of using the consumer by way of extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and obtaining access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include protection of consumers, Voivodship Inspectors of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php, http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_individualne.php and http: // www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary opportunities for using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
a. The consumer is entitled to refer to a permanent consumer arbitration court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), requesting the resolution of the dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller,
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of disputes between the Consumer and the Seller,
c. The consumer can obtain free assistance in resolving disputes between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the county (municipal) consumer advocate or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
Personal data in the Internet Shop
1. The Seller's personal data collected through the Website is the Administrator.
2. Customer personal data collected by the administrator through the Internet Service are collected for the purpose of performance of the Contract of Sale, and if the Customer agrees to that - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of Internet Service Clients may be:
a. in the case of a Customer who uses the Internet Service on the way of delivery by post, the Administrator makes available the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment on the order of the Administrator,
b. in the case of a Customer who uses on the Website an electronic payment or a payment card, the Administrator makes available the collected personal data of the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments on the Website,
4. Customer has the right to access the content of their data and to correct them,
5. The disclosure of personal data is voluntary, although failure to disclose the personal data required to enter into the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude the contract.
1. Agreements concluded through the Internet Service are concluded in the Polish or English language.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons: changes to the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform Customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the applicable Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; the law on the provision of services by electronic means, the law on consumer rights, the law on the protection of personal data.
4. The Client has the right to use out-of-court ways of dealing with claims and claims. To this end, it may file a complaint through the EU-based ODR website available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/..