1. The administrator of personal data is Pracownia Projektowo - Krawiecka "DOR" Dorota Drzewiecka with its registered office in Płock, ul. Królewiecka 23.
3. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, ('the GDP').
4. Providing personal data by you is always voluntary, but necessary to place an order, add an opinion about the product or simply contact us.
5. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and protection of personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data are processed only within the territory of the European Union.
6. Personal data is processed:
- a. to the extent and purpose necessary to carry out the services and products you ordered, and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of a person.The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database and will be stored in it until the claims for the concluded contract are time-barred. Each order is recorded as a separate item in the database. In addition to personal data, order details such as the date of order, subject and value of the order, chosen method of delivery and payment are also recorded.
- b. to fulfill the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation, and as a result your data will naturally be processed as part of this documentation for the period required by law.
7. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
8. The service provider has the right to entrust the processing of collected personal data to entities with whom we have concluded a cooperation agreement to implement the contract that connects us, fulfill the obligations provided by law, protect our rights in accordance with the law and implement the legitimate interest of our store in the meaning of personal data protection regulations . Your personal data will be entrusted in particular to entities providing postal or courier services, banks, debt collection companies, companies providing accounting services, law firms, IT companies, companies providing software services, online payments, companies providing server rental services.9. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
10. The service does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
11. Cookies (cookies) are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the User's terminal and are used to access the Service's web pages. Cookies typically include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
12. The entity placing the cookies on the end user's device and accessing them is the operator of the Studio Projektowo - Krawiecka "DOR" Dorota Drzewiecka with its registered office at 09 - 402 Płock, Królewiecka 23.
13. Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the website;
- in particular, these files allow you to recognize the User's device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
- create statistics that help you understand how Webmasters use websites to improve their structure and content.
15. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the end user's device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in your web browser settings, and will notify you of their inclusion on your User's device at any time. For detailed information on how cookies are handled and how they are handled, see the software settings (web browser).
16. The Service Provider informs that changing cookies settings may affect some of the functionality available on the Service's Web sites.
17. Cookies are placed in the end user's terminal and may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
18. For more information on cookies, see the Help in the Web browser menu.